Campaigns specify the terms and conditions under which Messages are delivered to guests. In general, there are two broad types of Campaigns – Scheduled, and Triggered. Scheduled Campaigns are sent according to the calendar and can be either one-time messages or recurring messages. Triggered Campaigns are based on some guest action or inaction. Details of the full range of available Scheduled and Triggered Campaign options can be found later in this document.
Campaigns may consist of an unlimited number of Promotions. This is useful when two or more promotions are put in place for the same objective, such as a new store opening.
The Campaign Listing page displays a listing of campaigns and shows key data such as campaign's name, created date, type, delivered emails, opened, clicked emails, returned, unsubscribed, bounced, and action.
At the top of the Campaign Listing page are several devices which give users control over which campaigns appear in the listing. These are as follows:
- Locations: View campaigns for one or more locations
- Status: Filter campaigns by status (All/Active/Inactive)
- Message: View campaigns that are configured to use a particular Message.
The function of the Create Campaign button in the upper middle of the screen next to Message will be discussed in more detail later in this document.
The listing table itself consists of the following columns of data:
- Name: The name of the campaign
- Created: The date the campaign was created
- Type: The type of message: Offer, Rating, or Message
- Delivered: # of promotion e-mails that can be confirmed delivered
- Opened: # customers who opened the email
- Clicks: # customer clicks that a promotion link has received
- Returned: # customers who returned to the location
- Unsubscribed: # of guests who have unsubscribed after the promotion
- Bounced: # sent promotion e-mails that have bounced
- Action: Provides buttons allowing users to View or Inactivate campaigns
Clicking the view button allows users to see more details of the campaign.