In the current version of the application, the only way to implement behavior like this is to set a Time allowance to some big value in the Location Settings tab. Currently, there is a new version of application under active development which will allow you to control connections behavior in a more flexible way. There you will be able to implement this feature.
Articles in this section
- 502 Bad Gateway: Solution
- One-time login for customers
- We have a wildcard SSL certificate on our domain and it should carry over to the wifi -- but it's not.
- What does the Sensors do?
- How to use API
- Where do I find my unique API Key?
- Where do I find the API documentation?
- Create Additional SSL Security with Cloudflare
- What type of data does the system collect?
- Can the restaurant control the amount of data and/or time the customers have access to the network?