Answer: For every 10 people (devices), the Internet Service Provider (via Internet Modem) should offer at least 1.2 MBPS of Internet bandwidth. These concurrent users would, ideally, be connected via the Bloom Intelligence provided Cisco Meraki Access Point.
Articles in this section
- Do I need an Internet connection to use Bloom Intelligence or Captiveyes WiFi?
- Downloadable Captiveyes "How Deals Work" Signage
- What are Indoor Digital Billboards?
- Do I need to be on social media in order to connect with my customers using Bloom Intellligence?
- What is Captiveyes WiFi?
- What equipment does Captiveyes provide with my Bloom Intelligence or Captiveyes WiFi subscription?
- What is an SSID?
- Downloadable Captiveyes WiFi Window Cling
- Can I prevent people from using my WiFi to access certain content?
- Can I select the amount of time people are allowed on the Public WiFi?