There is no need for you to have your own social media account in order for your customers to access your Captiveyes WiFi or Bloom Intelligence social WiFi system. Social media accounts are only required if your goals include getting customers to promote you on social media by giving you Facebook "Likes", Twitter "Tweets", etc.
Articles in this section
- Do I need an Internet connection to use Bloom Intelligence or Captiveyes WiFi?
- Downloadable Captiveyes "How Deals Work" Signage
- What are Indoor Digital Billboards?
- Do I need to be on social media in order to connect with my customers using Bloom Intellligence?
- What is Captiveyes WiFi?
- What equipment does Captiveyes provide with my Bloom Intelligence or Captiveyes WiFi subscription?
- What is an SSID?
- Downloadable Captiveyes WiFi Window Cling
- Can I prevent people from using my WiFi to access certain content?
- Can I select the amount of time people are allowed on the Public WiFi?