Yes! Both Captiveyes WiFi and Bloom Intelligence provide multiple WiFi channels called SSIDs. Each channel is distinct and separate, allowing you to allocate one channel to your customers and one or more to your internal operations.
Articles in this section
- How to Import data into the Bloom Intelligence Dashboard?
- How to Install Your Bloom Intelligence Hardware?
- Do I need an Internet connection to use Bloom Intelligence or Captiveyes WiFi?
- Downloadable Captiveyes "How Deals Work" Signage
- What are Indoor Digital Billboards?
- Do I need to be on social media in order to connect with my customers using Bloom Intellligence?
- What is Captiveyes WiFi?
- What equipment does Captiveyes provide with my Bloom Intelligence or Captiveyes WiFi subscription?
- What is an SSID?
- Downloadable Captiveyes WiFi Window Cling