Captiveyes' original product, Indoor Digital Billboards (IDBs) are a network of flat-screen monitors that are located in hundreds of restaurants, bars, gyms, coffee shops, colleges & universities, doctors' offices, and other locations. Using this network, Captiveyes is able to deliver cost-effective, targeted advertising opportunities that reach a wide variety of target audiences.
Articles in this section
- How to Import data into the Bloom Intelligence Dashboard?
- How to Install Your Bloom Intelligence Hardware?
- Do I need an Internet connection to use Bloom Intelligence or Captiveyes WiFi?
- Downloadable Captiveyes "How Deals Work" Signage
- What are Indoor Digital Billboards?
- Do I need to be on social media in order to connect with my customers using Bloom Intellligence?
- What is Captiveyes WiFi?
- What equipment does Captiveyes provide with my Bloom Intelligence or Captiveyes WiFi subscription?
- What is an SSID?
- Downloadable Captiveyes WiFi Window Cling