Bloom Intelligence is capable of importing existing customer data from your e-mail house list, loyalty program, customer relationship software application, or other files. Fields that may be imported are limited to the following:
|First Name||Middle Name||Last Name||Date of Birth||Gender||Locale||Zip Code||Phone|
1. Export your list from its existing location and save it as a CSV file.
2. Delete unnecessary columns, and reorder remaining columns into the order shown above.
3. Reformat data in the remaining columns so that they adhere to the Acceptable Values standard shown below.
4. Make sure that the first row (Row 1) or the spreadsheet contains the column headers exactly as shown above.
5. Save the file.
6. Email the field to email@example.com, clearly identifying the location(s) to which these records should be imported.
Data must be formatted in the proper way in order to be imported. Please pay attention to the following list of acceptable values for each field.
|Properly-formatted email address. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|First Name||Any alpha-numeric characters (Note: International characters may not import correctly)|
|Middle Name||Any alpha-numeric characters (Note: International characters may not import correctly)|
|Last Name||Any alpha-numeric characters (Note: International characters may not import correctly)|
|Date of Birth||Full birth date in mm/dd/yyyy format, i.e., 01/01/2020 (Note: if no year component is present, the current year will be added automatically)|
|Gender||Must use "m" for male and "f" for female|
|Locale||In most cases, en-US (leave blank if uncertain)|
|Zip Code||Five-digit United States Zipcode only|
|Phone||Acceptable formats include (727)-877-8181, 727-877-8181, or 727 877 8181|
If you have further questions, then email email@example.com