Bloom Intelligence is capable of importing existing customer data from your e-mail house list, loyalty program, customer relationship software application, or other files. Fields that may be imported are limited to the following:
Tables can't be imported directly. Please insert an image of your table which can be found here.Email First Name Middle Name Last Name Date of Birth Gender Locale Zip Code Phone
1. Export your list from its existing location and save it as a CSV file.
2. Delete unnecessary columns, and reorder remaining columns into the order shown above.
3. Reformat data in the remaining columns so that they adhere to the Acceptable Values standard shown below.
4. Make sure that the first row (Row 1) or the spreadsheet contains the column headers exactly as shown above.
5. Save the file.
6. Email the field to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly identifying the location(s) to which these records should be imported.
Data must be formatted in the proper way in order to be imported. Please pay attention to the following list of acceptable values for each field.
Tables can't be imported directly. Please insert an image of your table which can be found here.Field
If you have further questions, then email email@example.com