Master Provisioning Procedure
Note, before we begin you'll want to first confirm the type of installation. If the installation is a self-install or requires the use of one of our technicians, please see steps listed below. If the customer already owns their own hardware, a remote configuration will need to be conducted. An alternative configuration process will be formatted after the listed process below, in regards to the remote configurations.
Type of Install: Installing Company (if applicable, indicate self-install or already installed if otherwise)
Number of Access Points to Configure:# of Access Points this location will need for configuration.
Get the number of Access Points (AP) listed above and Power over Ethernet (PoE) Injectors from storage and insert the information from the AP(s) below (NOTE: if you are configuring remotely, please see Customer Success Representatives (CSR) in St. Petersburg office to apply this information for you) [if multiple APs need to be configured, make sure to clarify which AP is which for both MAC Address entries and Serial Number entries (below) by naming each individual entry first as Location (Name of Location as seen in Automation, see name of location in signed agreement if uncertain) followed by either AP 1, AP 2 (etc.), and then enter the MAC Address and Serial Number for the AP that was retrieved from inventory, and finally separate each MAC Address and Serial Number entry listed below by simply clicking Enter between each entry] If Hubspot Properties lists the location as being associated with a Channel Partner, Customer Success representative will need to utilize cleaning solution (provided) to remove all Bloom Intelligence/Captiveyes/Gazella/SuperFi stickers/visible defects from the Access Points selected for configuration (if configuring a brand new Access Point that's missing a sticker, Customer Success may skip):
Next, double check that the device(s) have been removed from our own Master Spreadsheet. If the Access Points are not our own hardware, automatically mark this Step as complete.
- Go to Dropbox -> Captiveyes Group Team Folder -> Bloom Intelligence -> Operations- >Ops meeting materials and click on https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2ualafuth3w85ljwzhavg/Operations-Master-Document.xlsx?dl=0
- You should see a similar screen to the one shown below. Make sure to click Open in the top right. If it asks you to sign in or login click to sign in / login
- Once in Excel Online you need to search for the device by it's mac address: Mac Address (First AP or if there's only One AP)
- Once you have found the device, click the delete character for all fields in it's row because it is being removed from inventory and going out for shipping.
- If the Meraki AP MAC Address is not found, skip this step.
- Next, remove either a PoE or AC adapter from the Power Supply chart.
- If you are uncertain or working remotely on which fields to remove, confirm this first with a Customer Success Representative based in the St. Petersburg office.
- Finally, remove a single count from the toolkit section under the applicable AP type. If there are no installation toolkits in inventory, this AP won't be shipped, and will need to be added back into the inventory spreadsheet.
- If the Meraki AP MAC Address was not found, per the step above, skip this step.
- Click "Save and Return to Dropbox Inventory"